We, as St. Anthony students, embrace the Catholic values and excel academically while developing a passion for service to create a better world.
About Our School
Changing the World
St. Anthony of Padua School is a community of service-oriented Christians united for a value-centered education in the Catholic tradition. Our uniqueness stems from Catholic beliefs that result in discipline through guidance, openness to one another, and quality education.
Academic programs designed to assist human development must be flexible enough to reach the least able and to challenge the brightest.
We believe that the parent/guardian has the primary responsibility for all phases of the child's growth. We strive to provide an environment and a religious education program that are conductive to the growth of the child.
We also believe that each child is responsible for his own self-discipline, while the school and community encourage each student to respect others and follow a moral Christian role.
Mardi Gras Break~ February 24-25
ACT Aspire Testing~ March 30-April 3
Easter Break~ April 10-April 17
8th grade LEAP~ April 22-24
FAIR~ April 25
May Crowning~ May 1
8th grade Graduation~ May 8
Last Day of School~ May 21
2020 School Fair
April 25, 2020
Come out and support our school!
St. Anthony of Padua School, in partnership with family, church and community, is committed to educating students of all faiths in Catholic values and traditions, helping each one to become the best version of themselves, as God intended, using the guiding principles of our Catholic faith and high-quality academics as the core framework for this commitment, ensuring that each student is nourished body, mind and soul and firmly rooted and formed in deep spirituality, good character, self-confidence and strong intellect.
In order to fulfil our vision, the school aims to:
• provide a caring, friendly, and disciplined atmosphere where the children are happy and attain the highest academic levels possible.
• impart Christian values and maintain a Christian atmosphere, throughout all our school activities.
• develop in the children a sense of self-confidence, self-respect and self-discipline to help them to recognize the needs of others and to be able to work with others in a spirit of cooperation.
• help children develop an enquiring mind and the ability to make reasoned judgements and choices.
• continue to attract, retain and provide professional development for our teachers and administrators to further the vision of St. Anthony School.
• provide for the short and long term financial stability of our school, while continuing to provide families with an affordable Catholic education.
• continue to upgrade our facilities to enable us to meet the demands of the mission of our school.
• work closely with parents, community members, and all others involved with the school in order to achieve these aims.
20-21 Tuition and Fees
Only pay tuition when your child is at school
Registration Fee per Child...………………. $160
One time yearly Fee collected in July ........ $300 (Covers books, insurance, technology, and testing)
St. Anthony Church Parishioner Non- Parishioner Tuition
10 Month Tuition 10 Month Tuition
1 child= $270 1 child= $315
2 children= $440 2 children= $550
3 children= $535 3 children= $660
4 children= $645 4 children= $755
5% Discount FOR YEAR TUITION PAID IN FULL
St. Anthony accepts 3 scholarships: LA Scholars, Ace, and Arete. Some tuition discounts may also be available through the church.
LA Scholars has just opened for applications for the 20-21 School Year:
116 S Knoll Ave, Bunkie, LA 71322, USA